Senior UI Engineer
As a Senior UI Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code for a distributed architecture.
- Create, maintain, and monitor quality software using best-in-class tools: Git, Splunk, DataDog, New Relic, Alerting, etc.
- Work with QA, product management and operations in an agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable.
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences.
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Skilled with single page application JS frameworks (React.js, Redux, BackboneJS, etc.)
- Skilled with server-side JS frameworks (Node.js, Hapi.js, etc)
- Demonstrable passion for excellent Products and dazzling Customer Experiences, and proven track record for delivery of innovation
- Accomplished leader able to simplify highly technical complex issues, and articulate fluidly across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate deep experience in high-scale internet, e-commerce services, service-oriented architectures, and domain driven design
- Strong architecture design skills and ability to communicate and drive adoption
- Experience architecting complex client-side web applications
- Knowledge and experience in very wide range of technologies including but not limited to Node, React.js, Redux, Backbone.js, or Handlebars